From dinosaurs to Superman (in his not-so-best-moment), NYC is arguably the best place to sight see on this ghoulish holiday.
We gathered up the best images that sum up what it's like to take a ride on NYC's busiest public transportation method.
Take a look at the collection below. Have a pic you want to share with us? Tag your photos with #abc7NY on Instagram and Twitter.
1. Let's start with the dinosaurs. They seemed to be everywhere this weekend:
2. Jack Skellington almost fits right in with other subway riders:
3. Some took an artistic approach:
4. While others tried something a little scarier:
5. Couples costumes always seem to get some attention:
6. Pikachu perhaps had a wild night:
7. This vampire was apparently spotted in Williamsburg:
8. Some people played out the roles of their costumes:
9. This one is a bit interesting:
10. Is green hair a thing?
12. Sometimes you might run into a unicorn waiting for the train:
13. It's normal to bring a chainsaw onto the subway, right?
14. And then there's Tin Man:
15. This may not be the best attempt we've all seen for Mario:
16. But this Mario/Luigi duo is pretty great:
17. Wicked witch of the East Village?
18. A bride?
19. Who said you can't take knives into the subway?
20. This isn't how anyone wants their night to end:
21. Just in case you needed help getting into your email, Anonymous was there:
22. Or if you needed other superhero-type assistance, this guy was just inside the train:
23. From the suicide squad?
24. Yes, this is two humans with horse heads:
25. Whopper or a Big Mac?
26. A classic:
27. This is how a good Halloween ends in NYC, isn't it?
28. And one more:
Don't forget to share your pics with us using the hashtag #abc7NY on Instagram and Twitter. null