EAST TREMONT, The Bronx (WABC) -- Thirteen people were being checked for a possible carbon monoxide exposure in the Bronx.
Officials says residents of a building in East Tremont on East 180th Street started experiencing symptoms at around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Citizen app video shows the building that residents left in order to be checked out for the potential exposure.
The building's boilers were shut down and carbon monoxide levels are dropping, authorities said.
Fortunately, it appears everyone involved will recover and none of the injuries appear life-threatening.