NEW YORK (WABC) -- Red, white and blue colored the skies Tuesday night in honor of Independence Day. Eyewitness News viewers captured the moment and shared their experience with us.
Fourth of July spectators were beyond amazed at how breathtaking firework displays were, especially the Macy's show over New York City. Here are just a few from the region that caught our eye!
1. This is the type of firework photo that is seen on postcards:
2. Patriotic fireworks that shined bright over the city:
3. Macy's Firework Display was definitely a sight to see:
4. This shot was taken from the Brooklyn Barge and WOW:
5. There's nothing like being under stars and fireworks at Asbury Park:
6. Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and fireworks:
7. The Macy's fireworks were shot off from near Hunters Point South Park in Queens:
8. Views from Battery Park:
9. Just breathtaking:
10. Fireworks brought people together as they celebrated freedom:
11. The Empire State Building never ceases to amaze us:
12. Fireworks on Coney Island Beach were awesome:
13. Macy's brought the BOOM and the NYPD provided the protection:
14. Land of the free and home of the brave:
15. Exchange Place in Jersey City had a calming and memorable firework show:
Be sure to tag your photos with #abc7NY on Instagram or Twitter and you just might be featured!