CHELSEA, Manhattan (WABC) -- The latest on street closures, subway cancellations and delays following Saturday's explosion in Chelsea.
- 1 train service at 23 St and 28 St has been restored in both directions.
- Exit staircase at the northeast corner of 23 St and 7 Av remains closed; passenger can use the staircase located on the southeast corner of 23 St and 7 Av.
- E and F trains continue to bypass 23rd Street
- 6th Avenue northbound remains closed between West 14th Street and West 25th Street
- MTA M5, M7 northbound, M23 and X10, X17, X27 X28 and X1 Manhattan-bound buses are detoured around the area
Chelsea explosion: Monday train service to bypass 23rd Street