The Finals will feature a trio of former MVPs (A'ja Wilson, Jonquel Jones and Breanna Stewart), five former No. 1 draft picks and two of the best point guards in the world (Chelsea Gray and Courtney Vandersloot).
It's New York's first trip to the Finals in 21 years, while Las Vegas is trying to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since the Los Angeles Sparks won in 2001 and 2002. The Aces were also the top seed in 2022, when they won their first championship.
Game 1 of the best-of-five series is Sunday, Oct. 8, on ABC (3 p.m. ET).
Here's all the info you need for the Finals, including news, analysis and highlights.
(1) Las Vegas Aces vs. (2) New York Liberty
Game 1: New York at Las Vegas, Sunday, Oct. 8 (3 p.m. ET, ABC)
Game 2: New York at Las Vegas, Wednesday, Oct. 11 (9 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Game 3: Las Vegas at New York, Sunday, Oct. 15 (3 p.m. ET, ABC)
Game 4*: Las Vegas at New York, Wednesday, Oct. 18 (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Game 5*: New York at Las Vegas, Friday, Oct. 20 (9 p.m. ET, ESPN)
(1) Las Vegas Aces defeat (4) Dallas Wings 3-0
Game 1: At Las Vegas 97, Dallas 83
Game 2: At Las Vegas 91, Dallas 84
Game 3: Las Vegas 64, at Dallas 61
- Aces' defense powers sweep of Wings, return to WNBA Finals
- How 'sweet and sassy' centers McCowan, Brown can help save Wings' season
- Wilson continues playoff tear, takes no added 'fuel' from MVP result
- What to watch in Game 2: A must-win, a dominant D and red-hot Aces
- Wilson dominant as Aces wallop Wings in Game 1
- Aces, Liberty remain the favorites, but don't expect sweeps
(2) New York Liberty defeat (3) Connecticut Sun 3-1
Game 1: Connecticut 78, at New York 63
Game 2: At New York 84, Connecticut 77
Game 3: New York 92, at Connecticut 81
Game 4: New York 87, at Connecticut 84
- Liberty eliminate Sun to face Aces in WNBA Finals
- Stewie finds her shot, Aces sweep: Takeaways from Friday's Game 3s
- Liberty make early statement in Game 3, take hold of series
- Is Jonquel Jones the key to New York's WNBA title run?
- In a 'must-win,' Liberty even series with Sun 1-1
- Stewart edges Thomas, Wilson -- and there wasn't a wrong MVP choice
- Stewart wins MVP in league's closest three-way race
- How the Sun stunned the Liberty to steal Game 1
(1) Las Vegas Aces defeat (8) Chicago Sky 2-0
Game 1: At Las Vegas 87, Chicago 59
Game 2: At Las Vegas 92, Chicago 70
- Aces' Clark named Sixth Player of the Year
- Wilson drops 38 and 16 to help Aces sweep Sky
- Two routs, 'beautiful basketball' and 1-0 leads for Aces, Sun
- The top 25 players in the WNBA playoffs
- Is Gray-Plum-Young backcourt the greatest guard trio in WNBA history?
- Stewart, Thomas or Wilson for WNBA MVP?
(2) New York Liberty defeat (7) Washington Mystics 2-0
Game 1: At New York 90, Washington 75
Game 2: At New York 90, Washington 85 OT
- Liberty beat Mystics in OT thriller to reach semis
- 'Locked-in' Ionescu buries Mystics with 7 3s in Liberty win
- Playoff predictions: Are the Liberty now the favorite?
(3) Connecticut Sun defeat (6) Minnesota Lynx 2-1
Game 1: At Connecticut 90, Minnesota 60
Game 2: Minnesota 82, at Connecticut 75
Game 3: Connecticut 90, at Minnesota 75
- Thomas, Bonner carry Sun to fifth straight semis
- Sun's White honored as Coach of the Year
- Lynx force winner-take-all Game 3
(4) Dallas Wings defeat (5) Atlanta Dream 2-0
Game 1: At Dallas 94, Atlanta 82
Game 2: At Dallas 101, Atlanta 74
- Seven double-digit scorers lead Wings to semifinals
- Howard's career night spoiled as Wings rally past Dream