Search resumes for boy missing since Jan.

April 7, 2010 2:36:18 PM PDT
New developments in the search for a boy who vanished back in January. A staging area was set up this morning to find 7-year-old Patrick Alford.

The search is taking place in Howard Beach with over 100 officers.

"I'm nervous, I'm scared, I just want my son to come home," said Jennifer Rodriguez, the boy's mother.

Alford has been missing since January 22.

Dozens of police with dogs, and on horseback spanned out through Spring Creek Park in hopes of finding a clue into the boy's disappearance.

Patrick and his 4-year-old sister had been staying with a foster parent in the Sugar Creek Complex. The boy and the foster parent stepped outside to take out the garbage, and that's when the boy disappeared.

His mother, who claims she doesn't know where the boy is, had been held briefly, but was released on the condition that she help in the search and investigation.'

"I feel my son's alive," said Rodriguez.

All the search had returned up to this point, was some old dog bones.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this missing is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at CrimeStoppers.com or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.


Load Comments