NEW YORK (WABC) -- Nina Pineda's holiday recipe is French onion dip. See the recipe below.
- 3 cups Sour Cream
- 1 bar of Cream Cheese softened
- 4 Onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Slice onions and sautée some olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat until nice and caramelized brown (about 15-20 minutes). For a boost of flavor, get the onions almost charred.
2. Cool and chop or put in blender
3. Add all the other ingredients and blend.
4. Serve chilled with Potato chips, pretzels, carrots, celery, radishes, Triscuits or Wheat thins
Check out the video above to see how Nina whips together her French onion dip.
Click here for more holiday recipes from the Eyewitness News team!
Holiday recipes: Nina Pineda's French onion dip