CHELSEA, Manhattan (WABC) -- An apparent carbon monoxide leak sickened six people at the Chelsea office building that is home to Google's New York City headquarters, as well as other businesses.
Firefighters responded to 85 10th Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
The FDNY says there were reports of elevated carbon monoxide readings on the upper floors.
Five people were treated at the scene, and one was taken to the hospital.
The building had to be ventilated.
MORE NEWS | Columbia graduate student brutally beaten in Manhattan; mother struggles for answers
* Get Eyewitness News Delivered
* Download the abc7NY app for breaking news alerts
Submit a tip or story idea to Eyewitness News