Ball of glue removed from dog's stomach

OKLAHOMA -- A six-month-old puppy in Oklahoma was rushed into emergency surgery after she swallowed Gorilla Glue.

Krystal Wilson's Weimaraner, named Lake, found the glue that had been left out by a family member.

It wasn't too long after the puppy ate some of the glue that Wilson noticed something was wrong.

Lake's stomach had started to expand.

During the emergency surgery, doctors found a mold of her stomach, solid as a rock.

Lake is now back home.

The puppy is recovering quickly.
null
Related topics:
dogsurgery
Copyright © 2019 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.